A. Home Care by Doctors Inc., is a Corporation formed pursuant to the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan, and provides certain services under the trade name, ca (hereinafter referred to as “Findhomecare.ca”).
B. Findhomecare.ca operates a Virtual Platform that connects individuals (hereinafter referred to as “Care Seekers”) with professionals that provide in home services (hereinafter referred to as “Care Givers”).
C. By registering with the Findhomecare.ca Virtual Platform, Care Givers and Care Seekers have expressly agreed to be bound by, accept and comply with the terms and conditions as herein
1.01 Where used in this document, the following terms have the following meanings:
(a) SF“Care Seekers” means individuals seeking the services of a professional individual or company that provides in home services, and who have registered with the Findhomecare.ca Virtual Platform;
(b) “Credentials” includes but is not limited to:
- Certification of professional status;
- Criminal record check, with a vulnerable sector check; and
- Driver’s license (if a Care Giver’s intended services to a Care Seeker include transportation).
(c) “Professional” means an individual or company legally certified to offer in home services and may include the following designations: a certified care aide, a registered nurse, a licensed practical nurse or a physician;
(d) “Terms and Conditions” means this document;
(e) “Verification Seal” means the exclusive approval of a Care Giver’s Credentials by Findhomecare.ca; and
(f) “Virtual Platform” means the mobile application and desktop website application developed by Findhomecare.ca for the purpose of connecting Care Seekers with Care Givers for the provision of in home services.
2. SERVICES OFFERED BY FINDHOMECARE.CA
2.01 Findhomecare.ca agrees to maintain the Virtual Platform for use by Care Givers and Care Seekers.
2.02 Findhomecare.ca agrees to review a Care Giver’s applicable Credentials and, if those Credentials are deemed acceptable by Findhomecare.ca, provide the Care Giver with a Verification Seal.
2.03 Care Givers may advertise their services on the Virtual Platform without a Verification Seal, however under no circumstances shall a Care Giver advertise their services on the Virtual Platform if they have not provided Findhomecare.ca with a valid criminal record check, no older than three months.
2.04 Findhomecare.ca reserves the exclusive right to decline services to a Care Giver after review of the Care Giver’s Credentials.
3. UNDERTAKINGS OF CARE GIVERS
3.01 Care Givers agree to:
- Provide Findhomecare.ca with their applicable Credentials, upon registration with the Virtual Platform, in order to receive a Verification Seal, and anytime thereafter upon the request of ca.
- Provide Findhomecare.ca with a valid criminal record check, including a vulnerable sector check, no older than 3 months, upon registration with the Virtual Platform, in order to receive a Verification Seal, and anytime thereafter upon the request of Findhomecare.ca but no less than annually as of the date of the granting of their Verification